5 Reasons Sports Fans Are Simply The Greatest
Full of passion and beer, most sports fans can relate to the pure, unfiltered madness that presents itself at sporting events. It’s a sick, yet glorious grouping of sloppy fights and chants that inspires those within smellable distance. They can’t get enough of their mediocre team’s mediocre terribleness. Yet we can’t help but love them, because we are them.
Below are five reasons sports fans can’t be denied respect.
They stay until the very end…
Miami Heat fans are the worst fans in all of sports. Every ‘Heat fan’ should be ashamed. https://t.co/MPyHhXCGBW
— 912 (@mxKID912) June 19, 2013
They’re graceful and camera savvy…
— Eli Langer (@EliLanger) June 13, 2013
They’re willing to get involved…
They dance the night away…
- Image of Different Sports (mross001.wordpress.com)
- FOX Announces Launch of FOX Sports 2 By Accident (worldsoccertalk.com)
- What Can Sports Teach Us? (robertsitalia.wordpress.com)
- Why The Dairy State Is So Great (highlyeducatedsports.wordpress.com)
- The Sports Fans Dilema (sidelinesignals.wordpress.com)
- Little Money… BIG CITY (inthepaintsports.wordpress.com)