2013 NFL Season: 13 Bold Predictions For This Year
As the NFL regular season approaches, it’s time for some succulent preseason predictions…
1. The NFC will win the Super Bowl.
Go ahead and mark this down. At some sports books you can place a bet on which conference will win the Super Bowl with even odds. Go place a bet on the NFC if you see this. The AFC’s best team wouldn’t beat an NFC Wild Card team.
2. Peyton Manning will fold again in the playoffs, or maybe the Super Bowl.
The AFC Championship Game should be celebrated in Denver like they won the championship, because that’s as far as they’ll make it. At some point Peyton will throw a crucial pick six and it will cost the Broncos in the postseason.
3. Carolina will be awful until they are mathematically eliminated, then they will play like world beaters.
Cam Newton is arguably the most talented athlete in the game. But he cannot play with pressure. The Panthers will be 2-8 or 3-9, get eliminated, and then finish strong. It’s their modus operandi.
Cam Newton in High School Musical https://t.co/bxcNTE3FBm
— Michael Messer (@mmesser30) July 17, 2013
4. Russell Wilson will continue to impress.
We may not know what “It” is, but we know it when we see it. Wilson has “it” by the boatload. He can win simply ball games.
— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) August 18, 2013
5. Ben Roethlisberger will miss at least four games to injury.
The Steelers better have a good backup plan.
6. Jacksonville will be lucky to win a game.
This franchise is a train wreck on top of a huge, steaming pile of garbage. Rumors of them leaving will soon stop because no other city wants this team. They now have uniforms to match their ugly play.
7. If the Giants make the playoffs, they will be dangerous.
Eli Manning is the opposite of his brother. If you want to get to him, do it in the regular season. Nobody is more clutch in the playoffs.
8. The Redskins will be a soap opera, but they will be exciting.
Will the RGIII/Mike Shanahan thing explode? Very possibly.
9. No team from Florida will sniff the postseason.
After two weeks of football, the Sunshine State can get back to focusing on the Rays’ postseason run and college football. Don’t worry Dolphins fans, the Heat will start preseason soon.
10. The Chiefs will be much better under Andy Reid.
Alex Smith gives them a legitimate NFL starting quarterback, finally.
— Brendan Leister (@BrendanLeister) August 28, 2013
11. The Eagles will struggle with Mike Vick at quarterback.
Vick is a turnover machine. Chip Kelly’s up-tempo offense will mean more snaps for Vick to commit turnovers.
12. Tony Romo will continue to disappoint, yet the Cowboys will continue to pay him.
We can’t figure this one out either.
13. The Jets? Well, they will be the Jets.
Jim Folsom is a regular contributor to www.bettingsports.com
- Kevin Kolb’s Injury Feared as Career Ending: Bills trade for QB Lewis (thasportsjunkies101.wordpress.com)
- http://wordpress.com || Cincinnati Bengals vs Atlanta Falcons Live streaming Online HD TV. (livestreamingnflnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Character (Ac)Counts: Brett Keisel (behindthesteelcurtain.com)
- The capital city Youngster Baseball League is usually an Edmonton Jr T soccer little league All over it is historical past the following nfl provides gained this provincial shining much more than almost every other team (edmontonjrb2769.wordpress.com)