Erin Andrews Photobombing Defines 2013 NFL Season
We’ve seen some heinous shit from fans, but this quietly destructive duo may just take the cake. Dreads or drooling beards… that’s the question. Can journalistic hottie Erin Andrews elude her impending fate?
Andrews’ nail-biting finish is right on par with the rest of the crunch-time battles currently flooding the NFL landscape. It seems for us Jets fans, there’s actually some hope for a 4-win season.
Elias: 22 NFL games decided by 7 points or fewer in the 1st 2 weeks is an NFL record
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 16, 2013
Although Andrews’ questionable attack does remind us of the cricket fanbase, discovered in 2011 to be filled with unquestionable weirdos looking for epic staring contests.
Look, you think you’ve got it rough? Try losing four consecutive Super Bowls…
- Tonight on “Inside the NFL”: Cris, JB and Phil discuss issues around the league (gingerournewdog.wordpress.com)
- Why I Love the NFL (rileyps.wordpress.com)
- Females in the Football Industry (hbraswell.wordpress.com)
- CBS Scores With 15-Year NFL Ratings High As Manning Brothers Face Off… (deadline.com)
- NFL Season = Opportunities for Marketers (jksquaredblog.wordpress.com)
- NFL Players Help West African Farmers (getitwrighthere.com)
- NFL 2020 video series looks at football in the future (blogs.montrealgazette.com)