Here’s Why Josh Freeman Reminds us of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Once surrounded by optimistic fanfare and a rifle arm, Vikings’ new failure-under-center Josh Freeman now finds himself with an afro more padded than his stat sheet. Since tossing a franchise-record 5 touchdowns against the Seahawks during his 2010 – or rather second season – with the Buccaneers, the Kansas State alum has abruptly fallen off the edge of the NFL cliff.
Like Schwarzenegger, the Republican governor of California who technically can’t get work done because the Senate and House are too busy measuring their dicks but literally could get things done if he threw some fists, Freeman was once a promising talent with muscles bigger than his marbles.
But where did it all go wrong for the Donald Faison lookalike (insert scrub pun).
It must’ve been when he got that California redwood stuck in his teeth and was caught on camera digging himself deeper…
— @tzb3 (@tzb3) October 13, 2013
Maybe it was when he shot this “thrilling” picture…
Or wait, what about when he challenged Denzel Washington to a smile/fun-off?
What we’ve learned is that beneath the tree-top physique and puffy hairdo, Freeman is just another run-of-the-mill bust ruining an undeserved second chance. And as expected, the ‘fro-full quarterback promptly melted before our eyes to the lowly 0-6 Giants on Monday night football. We’ve learned that, in the end, long hair really don’t care…
Thanks to Marky Mark Sanchez and Josh soon-to-be-a Free-agent, QBs may stick to the classic crew cut. Or simply, the Hasselbeck…
- Josh Freeman’s Historically Awful Debut Was Made Worse By The Vikings’ Disastrous Game Plan (businessinsider.com)
- Josh Freeman will start again for Vikings (schufootballreport.wordpress.com)
- MIN – Josh Freeman Will Start Sunday Night Against Packers (rotoplus.wordpress.com)
- Josh Freeman (thefantasyforce.wordpress.com)
- Josh Freeman: Minnesota Vikings do things right (themexicanpost.wordpress.com)